winter welcome from UK!

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Hello readers,

I'm sorry for my absent these few weeks... been very busy with new journey and guess what i am in UK now... well in Leeds, West Yorkshire :)
I moved here from my long far-away home, Indonesia to continue my study here. It's been almost 1 month since i get here and adjusting with new life. and for that i apologies my absent.

Anyway, January been really great for me well except for my farewell see you later with family and friends and i got new friends in this country. Not just new friends, new experiences (life experiences), new adventure, new home and first of everything of my new start in my new home for the next 1.5 years.

Later on, i would like to post pictures about my adventure and i also want to tell you some of my experiences that i never experience it before. I'm so excited! (also looking forward to see the snow!hopefully)


This is Leeds :) New home...



Have a great day guys!


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Thank you

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images