Being a Londoners for 3 weeks

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

I love being a Londoners, first i was so scared i mean living in really crowded city like London you must have a big courage. Travelling around with public transportations like buses, tubes, trains well that happen in London. 


I stayed in London for 3 weeks, i took a short course in fashion business at the Instituto Marangoni. I took this short course because i already have my own clothing business i want it to understand more about the business behind fashion. 

I was such an great course, from 10am till 4pm i learned so many things. So many new things. Not just new knowledge from the lecturer but also, i have more understanding how fashion works (not the glamour part), i also visited some fashion exhibition in London (blown away with it!)

Beside the learning from school part, i tried to explore more about London. I went to some new places and tried some London f&b like cupcakes, best fish and chips and bubble tea. The weather was so hot, one of the day of my 3 weeks being Londoners was the hottest day in London. 

So here are the re-cap pictures of my 3 weeks being a Londoners, i'd love to do it again . Hopefully! 

London 10K Run 

Inside of the Instituto Marangoni, London

Interior of Poppies Fish and Chips



Jean Paul Gaultier London Exhibition, Barbican 



I love this wedding dress :)

Jean Paul for Madonna Concert

The 'Famous Bra'



Some of his runaway collections at the exhibition


My favourite cupcake ever! 


Peek a peek through my flat's window :) a nice place to stay at Notting Hill

Full of toys!

a selfie perhaps...


Unique concept of a store, so green and so nature 


see you around another time 
xoxo - Putri

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Thank you

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images