What I Eat ? Chicken Soup

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Since i moved to Leeds, where i live now for the next 1 year ahead i found my new hobby... cooking. Yes, cooking is my new hobby because as an abroad student i have to survive (not wasting money fro extravagant foods) so i decided to cook.


Well, i'm not a very good chef but at least foods that i cooked all are my favourite. Today i will show you how to make my own Chicken Soup with a help from indofood soup herbs :) (i tried my own, mixed my herbs and i failed) 

So, first what you need to do is prepare. What you need are:
  • Chicken (fillet, drumstick, tights)
  • Vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cabbages)
  • Water 
  • Olive oil (or any oil)
  • Indofood Soup Herbs 
  • Salt and pepper  

Yes, to cook a chicken soup you need CHICKEN (of course, duh!) hihhiii, anyways. Usually i use fillet chicken because it is easy to cut and you don;t need to worry with the bones. Because i just arrived from outside the town (visiting my boyfriend), i rushed into the supermarket and get the cheapest chicken (it was 1 pound, and it was a drumstick, #lifeasanaboardstudent #anakrantau) and also set of vegetables (contain: carrots, broccoli, cabbage).

Then, fill half of the pan with water and add 2 spoon of oil (i used olive oil). Turn on the stove and waited till it boiled. Put the chicken into the pan and waited for 3 minutes till it cooked, then added the vegetables into the pan and leave it for 1 minutes. 

Teared out the Indofood Soup herbs and put half of it into the pan, mixed it and wait for about 3 minutes. Then tasted it and if you need to add salt and pepper, please do add. i'd loved to add pepper to make it more delicious :) 

Vegiies!

Lots of chicken (i love chicken)

Half pan of water and 2 spoon of olive oil

Indofood magic soup herbs

Chicken cooked 

Add veggies



This recipe and this food is one of my favourite. When i eat chicken soup i always remember my home and my mum because she love to cook this chicken soup for me but without the instant herbs ( i need to get short lesson with her when i go home) 

ps: i'm so sorry i forgot to take picture after the soup finished, i ate it because i was so starving :) 

Bon Appetit !  


xoxo - Putri 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Thank you

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images