hello from long sleep...

Friday, March 06, 2015


Well, hello again :) 
Sudah enam bulan terakhir saya post di blog saya ini. Selama enam bulan masa 'sleep' saya, banyak banget adventure yang sudah saya alami. Thank God, I'm blessed! 
Back again with my daily routine as a student. yup, most of you know that currently i'm pursuing my master in Leeds and now i'm in my thesis-phase (LOL). 

Need lots of effort and energy to do the last piece of my education (really!) i mean to start writing, i need lots of motivation. I don't even understand my sleep time anymore, i sleep at 4 am and wake up at 11 am? (mum gonna be so mad if she knew this :/) i start my thesis war like in 6 pm and in between 11am to 6 pm u can guess what activities i do daily... yes, you almost right... keep guessing... 

yes, i cook
i facetime-ing with my boyfriend 
i browse many blogs 
i eat 
sometime 
i sleep again 

such a lazy pig, gosh! i don't have class anymore this semester so i don't know why i turned into this lazy pig. so then until now... i'm still trying to motivate myself, with any ways from calling my mum (she always keep me insane with my thesis, especially my dad 'have you write something for ur dissertation today?') 

and distance... 
yes distance is one of the reason, far from family, boyfriend and friends. but i have to keep fighting, i know that out there many of you guys feel the same. especially pursuing ur dream education outside your 'comfy' box. 

so when i'm bored (not because i have nothing to do, just a break from my writing) i cleaned my room today then i found this paragraph from bible and this paragraph really motivate me from my 'thesis-blues'. i want to share it with you guys, hopefully you are agree with me too :) 

" There is no need to worry; but if there is anything you need, pray for it, asking God for it with prayer and thanksgiving, and that peace of God, which is so much greater than we can understand, will guard your hearts and your thoughts, in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4: 6-7" 

it reminded me of my mama always says to me 'don't forget to pray in every situation' 
this is my nite-can't sleep-supposedtostudy-thesisblues, i'm sorry bothering you guys with my chit chat. 

i hope you guys have a great day and nite (UK time) 

good night, 

Putri 

ps: i'm going to tell you about my baby project with my sissy-partner but please check out The It Girl :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Thank you

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images