Missing Amy..

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Dear readers, 

Don't you miss the soulful voice of Amy Winehouse? I do...
So, i was doing my reading for my dissertation then my youtube playlist played this song and suddenly i miss her voice. I used to listen to this kind of voice, and most of the musician/singers are from UK. 

It's been 5 years after her death but her memories especially her soulful voice is still legendary. I don't listen to all of Amy's songs but i listen to some of it. Those songs and her voice calmed me down even the songs is about breaking up or sad song. Not just her unique voice but also her appearance, her style is really out of the box. I mean that she is so independent with herself, confidence and truly unique. I love her hairstyle, so vintage (i wonder if i can make my hair like that... )

Her inspiration is Frank Sinarta and he is also one of my favourite singer. These days, you rarely find this kind of voice in the tv. I think the other musician, singers that has this kind of voice is Duffy. 

ps: There will be a documentary of Amy Winehouse this summer 

I hope you guys also miss her, Rest In Peace Amy...
Your music and voice always in our heart






Love, 

Putri

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Thank you

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images